The 2021 Inclusion Party is a wrap. We invite you to watch it virtually. Enjoy performances and entertainment from Esera Tuaolo is hosting. DJs will play music throughout the night. The current entertainers include the following: Shawn Hooks, Georgie Porgie, SIAOSI, Lillie McCloud, Ashley Auora, Dave McElroy, Isaiah Brown, FANTINE, DJ Ryan Kenney, DJ Georgie Porgie, DJ Tye-Dye, and Drag Queen Tammie Brown
2021 SUPER BOWL INCLUSION PARTY DETAILS
- Shawn Hooks – YouTube Channel
- Lillie McCloud – YouTube Channel
- India Arie – YouTube Channel ( NOT CONFIRMED)
- Dave Mc Elroy – YouTube Channel
- Tammie Brown Rupaul’s Drag Race
- DJ Ryan
- Ashley Auora – 8.Isaiah Brown – YouTube Channel
- DJ Tie- Dye
- FANTINE – YouTube Channel
- DJ Georgie Porgie – YouTube Channel
Money raised through the party is donated to diversity centers and anti-bullying organizations under the following guidelines.
- We seek to eliminate the above explicit and implicit bias by bringing the NFL and the LGBT communities closer together. The Super Bowl Inclusion Party, then, is a traveling campaign of fundraising inclusion, moving yearly to each city hosting the Super Bowl and raising for inclusion-based organizations within that city much-needed financial and networking support. But due to extraordinary circumstances, we will be going virtual this year.
- These events support the idea that inclusion comes from changing the whole NFL environment, not just relying on gay or bisexual players to do all the work. The party will bring together people of all identities—coaches, players, team owners, fans, and the like of all sexualities and genders—to publicly show support for inclusion. As the party grows in size and popularity, the change in and around the NFL and the sports world will, too.
- We seek to cultivate a hate-free zone on which LGBT athletes can rely, whether closeted or open with their sexuality. Players will have a whole organization and many readily identifiable allies for support.
Hate Is Wrong, the owner and producer of the Super Bowl Inclusion Party, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose purpose is to foster diversity in sports and anti-bullying among youth. It achieves this purpose by delivering inclusion-based education around the country, including its Super Bowl Inclusion Panel, and by throwing the Super Bowl Inclusion Party.